Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long, Lean & Rich: that's not too much to ask is it?

Get in shape and save money: how typical are these resolutions? How often do we stray from them?! Quite often. I didn't even need to say it.

Be jealous: I've been motivating! We have a sweet new TV with On Demand channels. Helllooo
Exercise TV and soar muscles. I've been getting up nice and early to do 20 minute workouts before I sit at a desk and snack for eight hours...

Doing this gives me enough time afterwards to take a nice shower (how lux) drink a cup of coffee or two, make a yumyum sandwich for lunch and have a smoothie for breakfast. Now, let's tally: shower: free; coffee: $2.50ish; sandwich: $7; smoothie: $5. That's almost $15 a day! Not saying I would buy a coffee and a smoothie every morning if there wasn't time for it at home, but hey you get the idea! Making all that crap myself ensures that it's not filled with a bunch of sugar and preservatives which is great for my body and overall health (and for my future husband who I will relentlessly feed).
This could be me..

As for the yoga, it really does make me feel great!!! I can zen out and wake myself up at the same time. It's really quite nice in the evening with a friend and a few tokes of the kind bud. I can't wait for summer so I can do it out in the yard and if I'm feeling really sassy, maybe I'll get to the beach like those bitches in the videos. Right now, I can only feel the results, I'm still waiting to see them. Once that day comes, I will waer nothing but cropped tops! Take that winter weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment